yellow 英 [ˈjeləʊ] 美 [ˈjeloʊ]
adj. 黄色的 n. 黄色；
进行时:yellowing 过去式:yellowed 过去分词:yellowed 第三人称单数:yellows 名词复数:yellows 比较级:yellower 最高级:yellowest
- Yellow is the color you'll see in a rainbow, right between orange and green. Yellow is the color of daffodils, lemons, and the traffic light that is supposed to make cars slow down.
- adj. 黄色的
- n. 黄色；
1. a yellow pear
2. She was dressed in yellow.
- yellow (adj.) Old English geolu, geolwe, "yellow," from Proto-Germanic *gelwaz (source also of Old Saxon, Old High German gelo, Middle Dutch ghele, Dutch geel, Middle High German gel, German gelb, Old Norse gulr, Swedish gul "yellow"), from PIE root *ghel- (2) "to shine," with derivatives denoting "green" and "yellow" (such as Greek khloros "greenish-yellow," Latin helvus "yellowish, bay").
- yellow (v.) Old English geoluwian "to become yellow," from the source of yellow (adj.). Transitive sense from 1590s. Related: Yellowed; yellowing.
- 讲解已做成免安装软件(电脑版，只适用于PC)，请点【这里】 下载