write 英 [raɪt] 美 [raɪt]
vi. 写，写字；写作；写信 vt. 写，书写；
进行时:writing 过去式:wrote 过去分词:written 第三人称单数:writes 名词复数:writes
- To write is to put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard. If you have trouble falling asleep, write down all the thoughts swimming around your head before getting into bed as a way to clear your mind.
- vi. 写，写字；写作；写信
- vt. 写，书写；
1. She wrote him several poems.
2. Bye! Don't forget to write.
3. She wrote to him .
4. Please write down your name and address.
5. I wrote a letter to the Publicity Department.
6. Write your name at the top of the paper.
7. write a novel/a song/an essay/a computer program, etc.
8. Please write in pen on both sides of the paper.
- write (v.) Old English writan "to score, outline, draw the figure of," later "to set down in writing" (class I strong verb; past tense wrat, past participle writen), from Proto-Germanic *writan "tear, scratch" (source also of Old Frisian writa "to write," Old Saxon writan "to tear, scratch, write," Old Norse rita "write, scratch, outline," Old High German rizan "to write, scratch, tear," German reißen "to tear, pull, tug, sketch, draw, design"), outside connections doubtful.
- 讲解已做成免安装软件(电脑版，只适用于PC)，请点【这里】 下载