way 英 [weɪ] 美 [we]
n. 方法；道路；方向；行业；习惯 adv. 大大地；远远地 adj. 途中的
- The means by which you go about doing something is the way you do it. Although you "cleaned" your room, the way you did it — shoving everything into your closet — didn't exactly solve the problem.
- n. 方法；道路；方向；行业；习惯
- adv. 大大地；远远地
- adj. 途中的
1. That's not the right way to hold a pair of scissors.
2. I'm not happy with this way of working.
3. It's not what you say, it's the way that you say it.
4. It was not his way to admit that he had made a mistake.
5. the best/quickest/shortest way from A to B
6. to ask sb the way
7. Get out of my way!I'm in a hurry.
8. Which way did they go?
9. the way in/out
10. You came all this way to see us?
11. I have changed in every way.
12. They live way outin the suburbs.
13. I must be going home; it's way past my bedtime.
14. Things just got way difficult.