beep 英 [bi:p] 美 [bip]
vi. 嘟嘟响 n. 哔哔的声音；警笛声 vt. 嘟嘟响
进行时:beeping 过去式:beeped 过去分词:beeped 第三人称单数:beeps 名词复数:beeps
- A beep is a brief warning sound. You might give a quick beep on your car horn to let a bicyclist know you're passing her on the road.
- vi. 嘟嘟响
- n. 哔哔的声音；警笛声
- vt. 嘟嘟响
1. Enough scene setting, it's time to look at what beep can and cannot do, so you can get an idea of why you might want to use it.
经过足够的背景知识描述之后，是看看 BEEP 能做什么和不能做什么的时候了，这样可以明白为什么需要使用它。
2. This is a boon, as it means that any existing messaging standard defined in terms of XML documents has a reasonably straightforward mapping into a beep profile.
这就是一个好处，因为它意味着任何根据 XML 文档定义的现有消息传递标准都有一个相当直接的对 BEEP 配置文件的映射。
3. beep uses the MIME standard to support payloads of arbitrary type.
BEEP 使用 MIME 标准来支持任意类型的有效负载。
- beep (interj.) 1927, imitative of automobile horns (originally of the sound of a certain type of automobile horn, one among several in the years after the klaxon horn first was brought into use c. 1910). Used as a noun and verb by 1929. Related: Beeped; beeping.